Sunday, October 2, 2011

There's Something in My Ice Cream

It's clear that
1. Our kids are not all that surprised to find things in their food.
2. They've been expecting this announcement for a while.

And we thought this was big news...

6 comments:

Smith Family said...

I know I already commented on your email, but I'm commenting hear again! I love how you told the kids! I also loved that Mirium wasn't at all fazed by plastic in her ice cream! Congratulations! Your kids are so darn cute! I just want to squeeze your little Eliza every time I see her!

Kendra Leigh said...

Congratulations! Hope pregnancy & birth all go well!

Elizabeth said...

Congrats on #4! I hope you are feeling well and I can't wait to hear what it is!

Robert Mortensen said...

Awesome! Well done guys.

Carolyn said...

Congratulations! You guys are my heroes when it comes to making things memorable and fun!

Tiffany W. said...

LOL! That was awesome! You both are such fun parents. Congratulations to all!