Saturday, August 21, 2010

Little Bits of Goodness

We've been taking lots of videos over the past month, but none of them have been worth a post all on their own. However, a mix of a lot of good, little clips, makes for one great long clip. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Mrs Abbott said...

Love it!!! You're making me baby hungry!

Mycket said...

Wonderful! Thanks for having such adorable kids and taking up the slack for those of us that fear children. :)

Kel said...

Perfect music and timing, perfectly lovely family activities, and kids who I'm sure are almost perfect in every way. :)

What music is that? I like.

Smith Family said...

You make me realize that I need to video much more often than I do! Love it all!

Julie said...

Haylee really likes your song choice... also I thought Henry was eating a wiggly frog instead of a s'more or whatever. Gross! But a very cute video!