We got this great game at a garage sale. It's called, "Don't Wake Up Daddy". Every space you land on makes you push the button a certain number of times, and if Daddy wakes up, then you have to go back to bed. First one to the refrigerator wins. In the 2nd half of the video below, Alvin was one space away from sweet victory over his children when...
But here's to fun games with an educational message!
Monday, June 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
just wanted to tell you that I heart your blog (especially the monkey pic of you AND Miriam in the same dress!!) And also tell you that I'm jealous because you have so many cute videos on your blog and I can't ever figure out how to get them from my computer to my blog. Any ideas how to do that? If you could help just leave a comment on my blog at chabostew.blogspot.com Thanks girl!!
I miss playing games with you guys!
Hey Tammy! I love 'Don't Wake Daddy' too! very cute! :)
But Dominion is a fun game for adults! Actually my 8 year old can play it. It is fairly simple, doesn't take too long (I'd say 40 minutes for a game), but intellectual thought is rewarded (not just a game of luck), and everytime you play it is a different set up (so it is never the same and keeps it from getting boring). It is a card game, and I feel like a total nerd when I play it! :) (do you ever watch the big bang theory? With the group of nerdy scientists? It is one of our favorites-- anyway they like to play some nerdy card game in it a lot and I feel like I am one of them! ;) But i love it! I think it is only $20 too. we ordered ours on line. Get it!!
Post a Comment