Thursday, March 18, 2010

Rise All Loyal Cougars!

All on her own, before leaving for school this morning, Miriam made "Go BYU" signs for each of us to hold during the game!

During the 2nd over-time, when BYU seemed to have clinched their victory and the stress-level in our house had drastically decreased from the 1st overtime, Miriam began chanting, "Who's winning? BYU!"


No better way to celebrate the victory than with BYU Mint Brownies!

4 comments:

Mycket said...

Yum mint brownies! Go cougs!

Cami said...

Wow, you guys got spirit! And I'm not just talking about your blood running blue, I'm talking about that awesome St. Patty's banner. I love Eliza's eyes.

Ice-Cold Goat's Milk said...

Yes! Even more exciting is that our recipe book made the blog! Whoo-Hoo!

Kel said...

Oh! I was so disappointed they won! (Sort of.) They fell through last year so I wrote them off on my bracket. And what did they do? Disappoint me again! I guess I don't win that $Million after all.