Today we bring back an old blog favorite...falling children! Well, almost. Let us explain.
When you're stuck inside for long periods of time, you come up with creative ways to entertain yourselves. We decided to play balance beam (yes, we know it's a summer sport), making the balance beam progressively higher and higher...
Yes. Henry did end up on the floor, but he recovered quickly. If Alvin had been filming, you would have seen the whole fall, but Tammy has those darn maternal instincts. Enjoy the Winter Olympics!
Friday, February 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Wow! You guys are way more fun than we are.
Good for you!
I agree with Kimberly. How do you come up with these great ideas? Board walking... backwards day... you should write a book... a fun, picture-filled book. I'd buy it.
What I cannot figure out is why, when you guys update, my blog doesn't pick up on it and move you to the top of my list. I'm always finding updates late...
This is not your problem, so do not worry. :)
I'm just glad to know you are alive. And having fun in the snow.
P.S. Is that baby here yet?
...and having fun in your house, even at the expense of your children. Poor Henry. :)
Post a Comment