Saturday, February 6, 2010

Blizzard of 2010

You may recall that 3 days before Henry was born we had a fire in our townhouse. Well now, as we're counting down the days to the birth of baby Eliza, we're in the middle of what may turn out to be the biggest blizzard in DC history. We've gotten 30 inches of snow already, and it's still coming!


We're safely and warmly packed in, and as long as we have power and the internet, we'll be content to spend some extra time together as a family.

4 comments:

Smith Family said...

I hope that you guys are all good on food and everything since it doesn't look like getting out looks very easy! I hope that you're able to get out when it's time to go to the hospital!

melissa said...

Okay, that was adorable. That's a lot of snow! Hope you are able to get out and have your baby.

What program do you use to edit your movies?

Tammy and Alvin said...

We use Corel VideoStudio 12. We like it, but Windows Movie Maker is free and is probably already on your computer. It does quite a bit for a free product.

Kel said...

What a bunch of snow happies you make! I like the sound of Miriam giggling most of all. And I'm glad someone already asked about your movie editor because that was on my list of comments too.