Sunday, May 20, 2012
Best of the Best of the Brays
For Christmas, Tammy's parents transferred their old home videos from VHS cassettes to DVD, hours of timeless moments of the Bray family between '89 and '00. For Mother's Day, Alvin condensed multiple DVDs worth of material down to 8 minutes. Note: Eight minutes is still a LONG time, so you may want to wait to watch this until Tammy's birthday (Memorial Day).
It was enlightening for Tammy to see that not all of the silly kid genes (that she sees in our kids and often gets annoyed by) come from Alvin.
If you choose not to watch it, I can summarize 90% of the occasions when the video camera was brought out of the Bray family closet:
1. Christmas and the family vacation right after Christmas (thus winter coats on the beach)
2. Concerts and recitals
3. Family pictures at reunions (These clips look like they belong in a frame at Hogwarts).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This is the first time I've seen the video since it was blocked when I first tried to view it. Tammy, that hair, that glorious hair. I just am so used to you having short hair. And was that curl I detected in your hair. Is Eliza's curl from you?? How cute.
Post a Comment