If there were an American Idol for blog videos, Randy Jackson would probably have this to say about this video:
" Yo, Dawg. You know I love you, but this video just didn't do it for me. It's all about song choice, and this just wasn't the right song for you. At this stage in the competition, your video needs to have that 'moment', but there was no 'moment' (and the goat eating your daughter's toes doesn't count). Sorry, Dawg, but I don't think you're 'In it to win it'."
They had a free 'Family Fun Day' at a local farm turned playground. There are 4 F-words (or perhaps I should say words that start with F) that are key to a great time. In order, they are:
1.Free
2.Family
3.Fun
4.Food
As a 3.5-F activity, this was pretty nice.
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
[summoning my inner Paula- I haven't actually watched Idol since she left] I actually liked the moment when the goat ate your daughter's toes. It was subtle, over quickly, but just enough for me to be like, "Whoah, now that is a family fun day."
Post a Comment