Henry has been saving up his points from doing jobs and chose to spend them on a date with Mom (The most expensive thing there is on the list of possible rewards). We went to Chuck E. Cheese and played several games using leftover tokens that Miriam got almost a year ago at a bday party. We ended the date with a milkshake from Baskin Robbins. It's always fun to have one-on-one time with the kids.
While we were driving in the car I asked him if he would like to sing songs, tell stories, or do math problems. He chose math! He has started having an interest in adding numbers less than 5, so he can put each number on a hand. For example, he can add 5+5, but hasn't figured out how to do 7+3.
Tuesday, April 19, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Perfect song for that clip! So cute! Made me feel a little misty eyed. I love one on one time with the kids too... but I'm not sure we do math problems in the car. :)
I probably wouldn't choose math problems or Chuck-e-Cheese, but would choose the Baskin Robbins finale! How fun. And what a cute kid.
Post a Comment