1. An eyeball cake, as most people will comment to us on her big, beautiful blue eyes and how she'll stare at them without cracking a smile or blinking.
2. A music note cake, as she likes to dance as evidenced in the video below [At the end of the dancing bit, there is a segment of her 'talking'. Can we say that her first word is Bye, Bye, even if she has no idea what it means?]
3. A book cake because she enjoys pulling every board book we have off of the little shelf.
Let us know what you think or if you have any other ideas.
3 comments:
I'd vote for a book cake. Mainly because an eyeball cake might freak everyone out. Or end up on cakewrecks.com.
I vote for the book cake but must admit that I am more than a little biased.
McKay votes for the freak-out one.
Post a Comment