Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Bray Family Movie Trailer
If you've done something twice, does that make it a tradition? The last two times the whole Bray family has gotten together, we've organized the grandkids into making a video. The kids have watched this 20 times in the 20 hours since we finished the video. We had a lot of fun making it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I didn't realize Cary had so many palm trees.
Your family is so stinkin' awesome. (Just like the trailer says!)
Love it! And thanks for leading me your parents for Thanksgiving. It was fun to visit with them!
I didn't know you had a blog and I can't tell you how much fun we had watching your video clips! THEY ARE WONDERFUL!!!
Awesome! Seth's family always does a "movie" every Christmas too. Although, ours seem to be a lot longer! :) too fun!
Post a Comment