Saturday, September 18, 2010

Retro Entry: From ATM to MATH Team

Before our digital camera took usable videos, we used to have a video camera. We had lots of great footage that we never downloaded to our computer. When we finally tried to download video, we no longer had the computer with the software and operating system necessary. After trying multiple computers and methods, we were able to download something, but the download wasn't smooth. The audio was terrible and the picture jerky. Here is the best of what we were able to salvage:



A year and a half of our lives in less than 3.5 minutes.

2 comments:

Birding is Fun! said...

Alvin, I'm in your neck of the woods this week. I just arrived in Baltimore. The owner of the company I am about to go to work for is showing me the ropes. Looks like we'll be coming to North Carolina and the area I will be covering will be from Baltimore to Atlanta. We'll have to stop by and see you guys in the coming weeks. robertmortensen at cableone dot net.

Kel said...

Despite the choppiness of the originating feed, I have to say that your video editing skills are improving all the time. AND your kids are adorable. AND that whole video made me smile.