Here are two short videos from last month.
1) Is it true that if you focus on one spot, you won't get dizzy?
2) Popcorn ball anyone? Actually, I think they said they were gathering the petals to put on top of their fairy sandcastle. The quality of the falling petals/video goes waaaay down when we post it to the blog. Sorry. [Update: If you saw the original post the flower petals were going from the ground to the tree, as Tammy didn't realize that Alvin had been playing with the reverse video feature. The gibberish words did not tip her off, as we don't really pay attention to our kids anyway. ]
Thursday, May 6, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Cute! I like both videos very much. BTW: I also like the family photo at the top. Eliza's eyes look twice as big as anyone else's. Cool.
Post a Comment