Sunday, July 26, 2009

Happy 2nd Birthday, Henry!



Henry turned 2 on July 18th, while we were in NC visiting with family. We made him a "cereal" cake. As strange as it sounds, cereal has been one of his favorite things this past year. (He gets it from his dad). He will often have 3 or 4 bowls for breakfast. He favorite types are Life and Frosted Mini-Wheats, and he often asks for them to be mixed in the same bowl.

He wasn't very skilled at blowing out his candles, but he definitely approved of his cake!


5 comments:

Katz said...

that's so cute! i can't believe he's 2.

Heather McKeon said...

That is a man after my own heart! I lived on Life cereal when I was single.

Carolyn said...

What a great idea for a cake! I might have to borrow it someday :)

Patti said...

That is such an awesome cake! Good job Tammy! :D

Unknown said...

Cute cake and congratulations on the new one coming in feb. :)