We created this blog a long time ago, just as a test to see if our family wanted to use it as a means of staying in touch. We then decided that a newsletter works better for us.
Although we won't use this blog very often, we've decided that it is a fun way to share videos that we can't include in our newsletters. Here's one from our summer vacation to Alvin's home.
I apologize that the first half of the video is sideways, then I figured out that I needed to flip the camera. Maybe you can rotate your computer screen for the first 10 seconds. :)
Miriam has titled this video: "Cinderella Dancing with the Prince"
Featured Artists:
Aunt Reta
Miriam
Alvin (on piano)
Friday, October 3, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Welcome back to the blogging world!! I think I have been taken off of your newsletter list, because I have not gotten it for a while. Please put me back on!! Your family is so cute.
You're still on our list, but maybe we have your address wrong. We just sent one out last night to the address trennag@uccu.com.
HEY TAMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's Susy! I found you through Heather Brady Winters blog:) Come check up out at htttp://susytoddsfirstbaby.blogspot.com!
I love seeing your babies! They are toooooo cute!!
Post a Comment